Skip to content
Faculty & Staff Travel Registry

Welcome to the Saginaw Valley State University International Travel Registry site! All faculty and staff planning international travel for university-related purposes must register their travel abroad in accordance with the university’s International Travel Policy. This includes faculty leading study abroad programs.

Registering your travel is a simple process.  In order to complete your registry, you will need your passport, airfare itinerary, ground itinerary (including where you will be staying), personal in-country contact information, and exact dates of your travel.  We recommend that you purchase international health insurance and require that you enroll your trip with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)-information and directions included in your application. Your application does not have to be completed all at one time as we understand there will be changes to itineraries, dates, etc. Please keep your application updated with the most current information.

SVSU Study Abroad, Office of International & Advanced Studies  •  Wickes Hall 230   
(989) 964-7337  •

Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm